- The online catalog provides a listing of all books and media owned by the library.
- You can search the catalog via the Books/Media tab on the SUNY Broome Library website www.sunybroome.edu/library.
- Most books about clinical laboratory technology are located in the “QR,” "RB," and "RM" sections of the reference and circulating collections.
Reference books are located on the first floor and are helpful for locating short answers to specific questions.
- Bailey & Scott's Diagnostic Microbiology [Ref QR67 .B37 2017]
- Fischbach's Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests [Ref RB38.2 .M36 2018]
- Henry's Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods [Ref RB37 .C54 2011]
- Koneman's Color Atlas and Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology [Ref QR67 .C64 2017]
- Mosby's Diagnostic and Laboratory Test Reference [Ref RB38.2 .P337 2015]
- Ebook Central
- EBSCOhost eBook Collection
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Manual of Clinical Microbiology (MCM-10)
- Medical Microbiology (7th ed. by Murray)
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Clinical Microbiology Newsletter (2001-2019)
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association
- MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer
- MMWR: Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- New England Journal of Medicine
Finding Full-Text: If the article you need is not full text, click on the Find full-text or request copy link. This will search other databases for full text, identify any print holdings in the SUNY Broome library, or allow you to create an Illiad (Interlibrary loan) request. Articles are usually delivered to your email within 2-3 business days.
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- American Society for Microbiology
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
Chat: Ask Us 24/7
Phone: (607) 778-5043
K. Pitcher 12/18/2015; rev. 4/2/2020