REQUEST BOOKS, ARTICLES AND MORE! Click the "Get It" or "Find Full Text" link in the library's catalog or article databases for a book or article we do not own. You will be prompted to log into ILLiad, the software we use for Interlibrary Loan.
- You must fill out a short registration form to use the service
- Books are typically available for pick up in 7-10 days (delivery from some libraries may take longer)
- Articles are typically ready to download within 2-3 days
Need Help? Contact us at: (607) 778-5043
Only SUNY Broome students, faculty, staff and off-campus borrowers with valid SUNY Broome library cards may use Interlibrary Loan.
Loans are free unless the lending library charges a fee. If there is a charge, we will contact you before confirming the request to see if you are willing to pay for it. All borrowers pay the cost for any overdue fines.
Loan periods are defined by the lending library. Login to ILLiad to view your account and renew items.
SUNY Broome students, faculty, and staff are limited to 5 AV requests at a time. There is no limit for books.
Community Users are limited to 3 items at one time, and 1 may be an AV item.
You will be notified by email when your requested item is available
Articles and copies will be sent via email
Books can be picked up at the Circulation (blue) Desk, and returned there when finished.
These items are often not available through Interlibrary Loan:
- Entire volumes of periodicals or microfilm
- Non-circulating items (reference books, archival materials, etc.)
- Some CDs or DVDs
Library Computer Lab Hours
|Mon-Thurs||10:00am - 6pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 5:00pm|