- About our Library Instruction Program to request library instruction
- Visit our Information Literacy Objectives page
Each librarian is assigned an academic area on campus to work with their faculty to be an educational support partner. The Library provides instruction geared to the faculty’s needs, library books, magazine, multimedia and database resources and the ability to retrieve books or magazine articles found in libraries around the world.
- Business and Professional Services, Economics, and Health Sciences: contact Paul Bond
- Liberal Arts, Physical and Environmental Sciences, Physics: contact Dana Curtin
- History: contact Noah Roth
- Psychology and Human Services and Physical Education: Erin Wilburn
- Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, and Mathematics: contact Amanda Hollister
- Engineering and Technology: contact Robin Petrus
Place textbooks and course materials on Reserve for students:
- Procedures for putting materials on Reserve
- Copyright information for reserves for Print and Electronic Materials
- Form to Request a Chapter Scan for Blackboard
Open Educational Resources
SUNY has provided the SUNY Broome campus with funding to support and promote the adoption of Open Educational Resources (OER).
- OER Grant Program
- Open Educational Resources (OER) collections, by Paul Bond
- Get Up To Speed with OER - by Empire State College
The library has a poster printing service with a large-format printer. The Epson plotter-printer can create posters for academic purposes in color or black and white.
Fill out our purchase request form or contact your librarian listed above.
Information about using our Interlibrary Loan service to request books and articles that are not in the SUNY Broome Library collection.