Occupational Outlook Handbook
Ref HF5382.5 .U5 O33 2018
- Latest edition available online https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Includes nature of the work, working conditions, training required, advancement, employment, job outlook, earnings, and links to professional websites.
O’NET Online From the Occupational Information Network Resource Center
- Information provided includes job requirements, competencies, wages, and employment trends.
- “Explore Careers” to browse occupations.
- Click on "FindTraining" or "Find Local to locate schools offering a specific program.
Careers in Focus: Nursing. Ferguson, 2011. ProQuest Ebook Central.
Information on 25 nursing careers.
301 Careers in Nursing. Springer, 2017. ProQuest Ebook Central.
Encyclopedia of Careers and Vocational Guidance
Ref HF5381 .E52 2018 (6 vols.)
K. Pitcher, L-109, firstname.lastname@example.org Revised 8/3/2020