You have made it through week 5. Midterms are right around the corner. A two day break, but how are your grades?
Have you been keeping up with your studies? Need some help but not sure where to find it?
We are here to help you see what part you are missing or just need help with.
Come to the Classroom of the Library to get your questions answered!
When: Thursdays – October 7 and October 14
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Where: Classroom of Library
- How do I find a tutor? – Looking at the online application and how to fill it out
- Book a Librarian – Have a project or a paper? Need extended research assistance?
- Libchat with a librarian online – Have a question you need to have answered now?
- WIFI – how to get on the WIFI and hopefully stay on the WIFI
- Chapter Scans – I need a book for English class but I do not have the money to buy it yet.
- Study Rooms – I have a face to face class and then an online class right after, where can I go
to participate in the online class?
- Blackboard Collaborate – How do I go online with a tutor?
- Circle-In – What is it? Why should I use It? I get rewards if I do?
Join Noah Roth, Electronic Resources Librarian, and Shellie Robinson, Perkins Technology Assistant, to get real answers and demonstrations on how to connect with people online and in person. Food and drinks will be provided.